Performance Art



Concept of my Performance :

My works are varied from social to environmental context through the different medium of art. I would like to explore my ideas , experience , impact throughout the experience I gained from the surrounding elements. My works are the depiction of the inner motif that are affected by the nowadays human activities. beside the painting , video art, installations, I feel very open to explore myself taking my body as a tool to extend my concept .

My concept differs from different topic that I choose from choice of the context. I think our surrounding elements are affecting the every steps of the life. Anyway we have to push our life whatever situations comes infront of us. Our life is like a metamorphosis , moving from one stage of life to another stage. I choose the motifs like newspaper , as a metaphor of the surrounded space , I usually take vagitable and the fruits in my performance just as a symbolic representation of the aspects of life. 



   ‘10 MINUTES’ Performance Art by Bindu,a space for artists'at Taragaon Museum ,2014















'Ethos of Surrounding ' at Gallery MCUBE , Kathmandu , 2014
























International Live Performance Art
 by Bindu, a space for Artists' at Nepal Academy of Fine Arts, 2014



























Comments

Popular Post

पानीरंग चित्रको ईतिहास र नेपाली कलाको सन्दर्भ, संभावना र भविष्य

"National Fine Art Award " winning painting

कला-कुरा